Get your Wikispaces Classroom now:
the easiest way to manage your class.
NWLSD Technology in Education
Pages and Files
A Coach, Please?
Copyright and Fair Use
Digital Citizenship Resources
Google Apps for Education
Photos and Images
Teacher Technology Tutorials
Tech Integration Guides
Twitter in the Classroom
Blogs and Bloggers
Books and Reading
Document sharing and creation
Professional Learning Networks (PLNs)
Project Based Learning
Video, Screen, and Image Capture
Videos in the Classroom
Vocabulary in Any Subject
Web Curation Tools
Computer Lab Time
English and Language Arts
Health and Phys Ed
Animations and Avatars
Brainstorm Webs, Boards, Collages, and Posters
Clicker Response Systems
Games and Game Creation
SKYPE in the Classroom
Video Editing Software
Web 2.0 Toolkit
NWLSD Technology Integration Wikispace
Please click PLAY to listen to the welcome message.
Kathy's Calendar has moved...
to go to the Coaching page of this wiki.
How to Navigate this Wiki: SCROLL DOWN!!
Topics are arranged alphabetically down the SIDE MENU of this site. Since there are so many, they have been grouped by PURPOSE to make things a bit easier to find:
POPULAR, INSTRUCTION, SUBJECTS, and TECH TOOLS.
Whatever's hot, right now. These may be "demoted" and others "promoted" as things change rapidly!
Information and links to new strategies, professional development, tips, and tools to help you hone your teaching skills.
Lots and lots of links to website resources for your content area.
Web-based tools for you and your students! (Yup, you can send your students here to use this wiki as a resource, too.)
Of course, if you can't find what you want, you can always search by keyword in the search bar at the top of the menu.
Be the change you want to see in Education.
Looking for the latest websites to support your teaching? Join our Diigo Group. Of course, you're going to need a Diigo account, which you can quickly create if you don't have one. Go to
to sign up. Then, search for "NWLSD Teachers Pursuing Excellence" and request to join our group. Need to watch a tutorial on how to join Diigo? Click
The Super Book of Web Tools for Educators!!
You can find the book/download here:
(There is no need to join this wiki in order to enjoy its resources. Want to become a collaborator and add content? Please request membership.)
Steps to join this wiki:
1. You must be a member to add or edit content on this site. To join this wiki, click on "Join this Space" in the menu on the left side of this screen. Please edit your e-mail message to reflect your school e-mail address.
2. You do not need to leave me a message. Simply click on the button to request membership.
3. Wait until I approve your membership. Once you are a member, the name of this wiki will appear in your "My Spaces" membership list when you login to wikispaces.
Steps to edit pages already on the site:
1. Open the page you wish to edit by clicking on its name under the Navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
2. Add your information by clicking on the "Edit this Page" button at the top of the screen. Be sure to hyperlink to any website that you describe on this site.
Steps to add a new page to this Wiki:
1. If a page already exists on a topic relevant to the content you'd like to add, please edit that page, rather than creating a new page.
2. If you have a totally new area of interest to add to the site, then you should add a new page.
3. Click on "New Page" in the Actions menu on the left side of the screen.
Steps to comment or start a discussion on a page within the site:
1. Open the page you would like to comment on.
2. Click on the discussion tab at the top of the page.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"